Durable, efficient transmission offers workhorse performance with minimal parts and maintenance.
- Controlled descent at half rated speed during power loss
- Long-lasting electromagnetic brake; always engaged when power is off
- Built-in overload sensor and overspeed brake
- Reinforced midair transfer point and wear plates at base
- Hour meter records operating hours for maintenance tracking
A self-contained, single line unit, the ST-180 features a working swath of 8 ft. Adding flydecks enlarges the ST-180 to 14 ft, accommodating two workers to double productivity. Contractors can add modular platforms or plank sections between two ST-180s to form a double line suspended scaffold. With modular sections, workers can quickly connect sections without special tools to create a maximum reachable working swath of 56 or 62 ft with flydecks attached. The unit comes equipped with numerous safety devices to ensure safe operation.
- Electromagnetic-actuated primary brake engages whenever power is off.
- Automated emergency brake engages in the event of sudden or excessive downward acceleration.
- Overload limit switch halts upward travel when hoist is overloaded.
- Durable, efficient transmission exceeds industry performance expectations.
- Motor and winch are mounted below deck to reduce workspace obstructions and protect components from hazards in the work environment. The drive unit creates a low center of gravity for the work cage, providing greater protection and stability.
- Level winding winch automatically and neatly stores wire rope on drum, eliminating dangling wire rope tails, ground hazards and premature rope replacement.
- Wire rope positively attaches to the drum with swaged-on cable drum hook and is supplied with thimble eye on the rigging end.
- Specially designed control lever for easy operation
- Reinforced midair transfer point
- Reliable vented transmission prohibits entry of corrosive agents for greater durability.
- 1,000 ft version available in rental fleet only.
|Gross Load Capacity||1,250 lbs|
|Dimensions||37 x 29 x 72 in.|
|Weight||Base model weight of 260 lbs|
|Travel Speed||30 fpm|
|Voltage Options||220V Single Phase
208V Three Phase
|Drum Capacity||500 or 1,000 ft|
|Wire Rope Size and Construction||5/16 in. Seale Construction 6 x 19|
|Construction||Alumminum and steel|
View Spider's full range of access solutions in the Spider Solutions Catalog.