Suspended platforms are used primarily when working at higher storeys. Altrex is known throughout the industry for its products that demonstrate attention to safety in their design and construction. Altrex suspended platform systems are a well-designed and well-made product that will last for years while providing a high-level of safety and security for personnel. Constructed of durable materials, the end product has a high load capacity yet is very competitively priced.
Altrex provides reliable access solutions in the form of their suspended platforms. Their models range from the Modular Suspended Platforms, to their Modular Suspended Platform Double Deck, the Double Wide, Boiler Stage and MHB with corner sections.
Most Popular Altrex
Modular Suspended Platform (MHB 60) (MHB 80)
- Features Altrex’ unique modular suspended platform system.
- Platforms available up to 68 feet long (MHB 60) or 85 feet long (MHB 80).
- Accessories and components include end and walkthrough stirrups.
Modular Suspended Platform Double Deck
- Features two suspended platforms that provide two working levels
- Allows for platform lengths up to 39 feet
- Created using MHB 60 components
Modular Suspended Platform Double Wide
- Features an extra wide suspended platform
- Recommended for use with large working surface areas
As the largest suspended scaffolding rental company in NYC and on the East Coast, Swing Staging rents and sells all types of scaffolding equipment. Our inventory includes pipe scaffolding, mast climbers, sidewalk bridge components, platform scaffolding and more.
We’re here to fulfill your scaffolding requirements quickly and are competitively priced. We proudly carry Altrex Suspended Platform Systems and will be glad to advise and make recommendations based on your project’s specific requirements. If you are looking to place an order, rent equipment, or even inquire about existing accounts, contact us by calling (718) 361-2861, email us by clicking here, or request a quote.