Sky Climber's Ultra Boiler Platform
Sky Stage Ultra Boiler Platform is an easy, fast, modular way to access those small, hard to reach places with a full-size work platform. Its components fold to fit through openings as small as 18”. It provides an economical solution to boiler maintenance and repair as it eliminates additional high labor and erection costs for stack scaffolding. The Sky Stage Ultra fits inside boilers, digesters, silos and other hard to reach places with ease. The 18” opening ensures that one worker will be able to access the inside of the boiler to install a 20-foot platform in under half an hour. Previously this task would have required three workmen. In addition, Sky Climber offers application and safety training at your site on request.
Sky Stage Ultra Boiler Platform's Features and Benefits:
- Fits through openings as small as 18” round
- Transport the Ultra Boiler Platform with ease. You may transport a 40 foot platform (or larger) in the bed of any pickup truck
- Compatible for use with standard end stirrups or floating/movable stirrup
- Components unfold to provide full-size platform and performance
- One or two workers can set up a 20, 30 or 40-foot platform in 20 minutes
- The boiler platform has a load capacity to 1000 lbs.
- Adjustable handrails increase the platform's versatility
- Telescoping posts allow repositioning of handrails to suit workers of varying heights
- The unit is available in work cages in various sizes
- The Ultra Boiler Platform meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards
- The unit is also UL-Classified
Swing Staging is proud to be the largest suspended scaffolding rental company in New York City and on the East Coast. We rent and sell every type of scaffolding equipment. Our expansive inventory includes pipe scaffolding, mast climbers, and sidewalk bridge components. Swing Staging's goal is to provide the safest and highest quality scaffolding products to the construction industry. Our rigs are OSHA-compliant. Every electrical component we provide meets or exceeds UL-standards. If you have questions regarding hoists, scaffolds, or scaffolding rentals, purchases, or installations, please call us. For more information on Sky Climber® work cages, please call a Swing Staging sales representative. Contact our knowledgeable staff to discuss your suspended scaffolding and work cages requirements at (718) 361-2861.